Are You An FCI Member Looking for an Agricultural Real Estate Appraisal?
Agricultural appraisal services are a member benefit - available throughout FCI’s 60-county central and southern Illinois service area.
Real estate appraisals serve as an important tool for real estate transactions, estate planning, and inheritance settlements.
• Appraisals for financing are available only for FCI loans
The FCI rural appraisal department is staffed by an experienced team of experts equipped with an extensive set of skills and tools.
- The most comprehensive database of farm and rural property sales
- Experienced, state certified general appraisers
- Comprehensive knowledge of FCI's 60-county marketplace
- Compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Appraisals completed using the Uniform Agricultural Appraisal Report (UAAR) - a nationally recognized reporting format
FCI members can request a rural appraisal by contacting a local office or the appraisal department.