Farm Credit Illinois ACA, FLCA and PCA (“FCI”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) recognizes your expectation of privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information when seeking the assistance of outside professionals to obtain credit. (See Glossary below for definition of capitalized terms). FCI has taken great care in establishing and implementing policies and procedures and have committed to an ongoing review of those policies and procedures to protect your Personal Information.
Your privacy is a top priority in all aspects of FCI’s business. FCI’s employees are informed of their responsibility to protect your Personal Information and are governed by strict standards of conduct, which prohibit unauthorized use of your information. Security procedures and internal controls are also in place to protect your privacy.
Information Collected and Methods of Collection
When transacting business with FCI and using FCI’s Online Services, FCI may collect your Personal Information. Personal Information collected by FCI includes:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Driver’s License or Identification Card Number
- Social Security Number
- Employment Information
- Education Information
- Financial Information
- Account information
- Account numbers
- Client number
- Personal Identification Numbers (PINs)
- Tax Identification Numbers
- Maiden Name
- Date of Birth
FCI collects Personal Information from the following sources:
- You, including through your use of FCI’s Online Services (e.g. from applications or documents that you provide related to the type of service or engagement you have with FCI).
- Directly and indirectly from FCI’s Online Services, including Usage Details, Device Information, Stored Information and Files, and Location Information. FCI may utilize Cookies, Web Beacons, and similar information collection technologies to collect Personal Information when you utilize FCI’s Online Services or similar technologies.
- From service providers and vendors FCI engages to provide products or services to you or to enable FCI to provide products and services to you. In all cases, FCI restricts how these suppliers or service providers may access, use or disclose your information. In general, FCI does not permit these suppliers or service providers to retain, disclose or sell your information to third parties or use your information for any purpose other than the commercial purpose for which they were granted access to the information.
- From FCI’s affiliate companies and strategic partners including other farm credit system institutions with whom you may conduct business.
How FCI Uses Your Information
FCI uses your Personal Information to fulfill the operational and commercial purposes for which the information was collected. Examples of such use include:
- Providing financing, insurance and other related products;
- Maintaining or servicing customer accounts;
- Processing requests, purchases, transactions, and payments;
- Providing customer service;
- Processing and accounting for payments and disbursements;
- Verifying or maintaining the quality of services or products;
- Engaging in advertising or marketing activities;
- Producing company publications and marketing materials to communicate our products and services to potential customers with their prior knowledge and consent;
- Enabling commercial transactions with potential customers;
- Providing analytic services;
- Verifying customer, employee or prospective employee information;
- Auditing for compliance with federal and state regulations and laws;
- Auditing related to current interaction with you and concurrent transactions including, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- Detecting security incidents and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Fulfilling regulatory reporting and requirements;
- Responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- Activities as described to, or by, you when collecting your Personal Information.
FCI will not use Personal Information collected for substantively different or unrelated purposes without notifying you.
Sharing Your Information
FCI may disclose your Personal Information to a service provider or third party for a business purpose. When FCI discloses Personal Information for a business purpose, FCI enters into a written contract describing the purpose for the engagement and requiring that the recipient of any Personal Information keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for performing the services identified in the contract.
We share Your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Business partners
- Service providers
- Third Parties to whom you or your agents authorize FCI to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or services FCI provides to you
- External Marketing Entities
- Law Enforcement/Legal Requests
- Advertising Networks
- Data Analytics Providers
- Government Entities
- Operating System Platforms
- Social Networks
FCI will also disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; to enforce FCI’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and FCI, including and for billing and collection; and if disclosure is necessary or appropriate under applicable law to protect the rights, property, or safety of FCI, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Web Linking
FCI may provide links to independent websites maintained by various federal agencies or other organizations, solely as a benefit to our member-owners. These other sites may have their own policies, which FCI does not control, and thus are not addressed by our policy. FCI does not endorse, approve or guarantee information, products, services, or recommendations provided at any of the sites to which links are provided.
FCI is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these links sites nor responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link on any linked websites. FCI is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites. FCI offers these links on an "as is" basis.
Your Choices Regarding FCI’s Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Certain Personal Information
The App may request permission to the following device features for the following purposes:
- Camera and Images: The App may request permission to access the device’s camera and images to allow for the App’s Remote Check Capture functionality.
- Face Identification: The App may request permission to access the device’s face identification capability to allow for secure sign-on and access to the App.
- Location: The App may request permission to access the device’s map functionality to show nearby FCI locations.
Granting the above-described permission is optional, but refusing said permission will limit the associated functionality. Likewise, you may be able to disable Cookies utilized by FCI’s Online Services, but doing so may affect some of FCI’s Online Service’s functionality.
FCI has implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where FCI has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to FCI’s services (e.g. the Website, App, etc.) You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. FCI asks you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although FCI does its best to protect your Personal Information, FCI cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through FCI’s Online Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Children Under the Age of 16
FCI’s Online Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and FCI does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Changes to This Policy
App means the FCI Online Banking App.
Cookies means small files that your browser places on your device used to access FCI’s Online Services. Cookies help a website remember information about your visit, making it easier to visit the site again and making the site more useful to you.
Device Information means information about the device used to access FCI’s Online Services and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number, if applicable.
Effective Date means May 6, 2022.
FCI’s Online Services means one, or both, of the App and Website.
Location Information means real-time information about the location of the device used to access FCI’s Online Services.
Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular person or household.
Personal Information does not include publicly available information or information that is deidentified or aggregate consumer information. For purposes of this paragraph, “publicly available” means information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records.
Stored Information and Files means metadata and other information associated with other files stored on the device used to access FCI’s Online Services.
Usage Details means information regarding the use of FCI’s Online Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the FCI’s Online Services.
Web Beacon means a transparent graphic image on a webpage or within the body of an email that allows measurement of a visitor actions for assessment.
Website means https://www.farmcreditil.com.
or via telephone: