Choose Your Loan Options
Match the rate, term, and payment schedule to your needs with a tailored Farm Credit Illinois real estate loan.
Working For You After Closing
- No pre-payment penalties means you can pay off your loan at any time
- FCI proactively reprices loans when the market provides opportunities, for free
- Annual cash patronage retroactively reduces your interest rates
- Align your payment schedule with your seasonal cash flow, selecting from annual, semi-annual, or monthly options
Tools and Features Working For You
- Secure online portal and mobile app
- Interest-bearing cash management accounts
- Crop and livestock insurance experts helping you manage risks
- Rural homes and recreational property financing
- Farmer-owned cooperative
- On-farm service
- Staff with agricultural expertise
- Complimentary learning program
Competitive Rates & Flexible Terms
Lock in your rate for 10, 15, or 20 years and know your interest cost over the life of the loan.
Start with a locked in rate for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, or 15 years, then be subject to changing market conditions for the remaining loan term.
Select a market-sensitive rate that can change monthly and has historically provided the most interest rate savings over the life of the loan.
Place part of your loan on a longer-term fixed or adjustable rate and part on a shorter-term adjustable or variable rate to protect your bottom line.