How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights
To exercise any of the rights afforded under the CCPA, you will need to submit a request to Farm Credit Illinois in one of the following ways. For your request to be verified we must be able to confirm your identity, or the request may be denied. Requests can be submitted via any of the following methods:
- Submit a request using the interactive form below
- Call 217-590-2200 and ask to speak to Farm Credit Illinois' legal department
Verifying a Request to Access, Obtain and Delete Personal Information
- Farm Credit Illinois will honor only verifiable requests from you, or a person or a business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you have legally authorized to act on your behalf. Proof of authority to act on your behalf will be required from your authorized agent. You may also make a verifiable request on behalf of your minor child.
- You are entitled to fulfillment of a verifiable data access request two times within a 12-month period.
- A requestor will not be required to create an account with Farm Credit Illinois to enable a data access request.
- A verifiable consumer data access request must provide enough valid information for Farm Credit Illinois to verify the requestor is the person about whom we collected personal information, or verify the requestor is an authorized agent of the person about whom we collected personal information.
- A verifiable consumer data access request must be complete and detailed enough to allow Farm Credit Illinois to properly process it. Farm Credit Illiinois reserves the right to seek additional information from the requestor to clarify any consumer data access request.
- Farm Credit Illinois will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer data access request to verify the authorized requestor’s identity and authority to make the request.