FreshRoots Learning Incentives
Learning programs provide educational and networking opportunities. Current member-borrowers up to age 40 or in their first 10 years of farming on the dates they attend their first learning program can earn up to $2,000 in FreshRoots vouchers by attending three FCI workshops within two years
- Borrower-members up to age 40 or in their first 10 years of farming qualify for up to $2,000 in FreshRoots learning incentives.
- Young and beginning farmers do not have to participate in FreshRoots lending assistance to earn learning incentives.
Up to $2,000 in stipends are available to individual and married-couple borrower-members who attend three learning workshops within two years.
- Receive $1,000 for attending a local farm financial analysis workshop.
- Earn two $500 stipends for attending any two Farm Credit College or Fielding Forward events.
- For details on the next FCI educational workshop near you, visit www.farmcreditIL.com/learning.